Everyone Loves Dick Ep01 Everyone Loves Dick Ep01

So much nostalgia. I watch these at least once a week. Brings back memories of being a teenager in the early 2000s. NEXT CALL, SHIZZAM!

Dragonmans Z (DBZ Parody) Dragonmans Z (DBZ Parody)

7 years, Vegeta... 7 years, every night, while you were sleeping. AND I NEVER GOT IT BACK... I NEVER GOT IT BACK...

Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

Lol when Mario pulled out the 1up mushroom.

The Hunger (MisfitsCover) The Hunger (MisfitsCover)

You killed it, man. I loved it.

BERSERKYD responds:

yaha ! Thanks a lot !

Funeral for the Occident Funeral for the Occident

Very impressive. This one reminds me of Nargaroth and has a really atmospheric black metal feel to it. Currently listening to this on repeat. Keep 'em comin', man.

GraveDigger87 responds:

Cool, thanks man. It's interesting you sense some black metal vibes. At the time I wrote this song I was really into Burzum and the whole depressive black metal genre but I've usually considered this song to be more like gothic metal, which I'm also into. I suppose it's some where in between.

Wrath of the Wolves Wrath of the Wolves

I really dig this a lot. The intro reminds me a lot of some of Enslaved's old stuff. Very well put together and awesome musicianship. Very atmospheric and brooding in places. Well done.

GraveDigger87 responds:

Thank you man!

KinkyWaifu Gift Art KinkyWaifu Gift Art

Thick girls definitely need love too, and you pull it off so well. Very nice.

redraw: BFF redraw: BFF

Love your style so much.

lyra DP lyra DP

Really hot. Need some double blowjob action drawings in the future. Hope to see more of this style.

Blisschild1 responds:

fo show developing a game with this character atm so you might see more of her soon