Sonic's Deathbed Sonic's Deathbed

Lol when Mario pulled out the 1up mushroom.

Country Funk Country Funk

I used to laugh so hard at the original Rock the Mullet back in the day. Can't believe it was over a decade ago. Glad to see you making flash again.

grubby1 responds:

Hey thanks a lot NoiseFilthFury! Yeah time has really flown by, but Mullets are timeless really and so are Rednecks. I'll be making more cartoons again as well. Cheers!

The Handi Pals The Handi Pals

Wat day doin' now?

The Hunger (MisfitsCover) The Hunger (MisfitsCover)

You killed it, man. I loved it.

BERSERKYD responds:

yaha ! Thanks a lot !

Funeral for the Occident Funeral for the Occident

Very impressive. This one reminds me of Nargaroth and has a really atmospheric black metal feel to it. Currently listening to this on repeat. Keep 'em comin', man.

GraveDigger87 responds:

Cool, thanks man. It's interesting you sense some black metal vibes. At the time I wrote this song I was really into Burzum and the whole depressive black metal genre but I've usually considered this song to be more like gothic metal, which I'm also into. I suppose it's some where in between.

Wrath of the Wolves Wrath of the Wolves

I really dig this a lot. The intro reminds me a lot of some of Enslaved's old stuff. Very well put together and awesome musicianship. Very atmospheric and brooding in places. Well done.

GraveDigger87 responds:

Thank you man!

KinkyWaifu Gift Art KinkyWaifu Gift Art

Thick girls definitely need love too, and you pull it off so well. Very nice.

redraw: BFF redraw: BFF

Love your style so much.

lyra DP lyra DP

Really hot. Need some double blowjob action drawings in the future. Hope to see more of this style.

Blisschild1 responds:

fo show developing a game with this character atm so you might see more of her soon